ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2012 ( Level 102 )
What is this Boot Camp?
This Level 102 Boot Camp focuses on building dynamic web site with ASP.NET and continues to build on the earlier Level 101 boot camp. It provides an opportunity to strengthen Web development fundamental by practicing your skills in ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2012. This boot camp focuses on creating and managing your own public websites and intranet sites. During this intensive scenario centric Boot Camp, you will have intense lectures and you will practice lab exercises.
What is covered in the Boot Camp?
It includes following core skills.
- File management – Reading from XML files
- File management – Reading and writing to text file
- Creating Web forms
- Creating Image gallery & allowing users to upload images to your website
- Creating Login page and restricting membership pages
- Adding Facebook and Twitter to your website
- Lots of examples and sample code
Who Should Attend?
Participants should have at least understanding of programing fundamentals, algorithms, HTML, Java Scripting, CSS and ASP.NET fundamentals. ASP.NET 101 and HTML 5 and Web development fundamentals boot camps are strongly suggested as pre-requisite.
When and where is this Boot Camp?
Date: Dec 15th and 16th Sat – Sun
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Red West C/1089, Microsoft Redmond Campus
Address: 5600 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
What is the cost for this Boot Camp?
Why Boot Camp with North West IT Professionals
- Comprehensive scenario based training program
- Best in class course material
- Lots of practice questions during the Boot Camp
- All students receive a copy of the course presentation
- Classroom discussions and Q&A sessions
Q. Can I forward it to my non-Microsoft employee friends?
A. This is open to employees and aspiring to be employees at Microsoft, its customers and Partners. So feel free to forward it to your friends and/or post it on your LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter etc.
Q. Do we need to be there from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day?
A. Yes, the boot Camp is Sat-Sun for one weekend and will be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. More details are available above
Q. How much is the cost of this boot camp?
A. The Boot Camp registration fee is $100, and it includes cost of contents, breakfast, snacks and lunch served during the boot camp.