ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2012 ( Level 101 )
What is this Boot Camp?
This Boot Camp provides an opportunity to grasp Web development fundamental by exploring ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2012 as an effective tool for developing dynamic web sites. This also prepares for creating and managing your own public websites and intranet sites. During this intensive scenario centric Boot Camp, you will have intense lectures and you will practice lab exercises.
What is covered in the Boot Camp?
It includes following core skills.
- Creating your first Dynamic page
- Defining Page layout across your website
- Getting data from database into Dynamic page
- Creating your contact us page
- Adding videos from YouTube
- Adding Maps
- Creating Tables from database data
- Creating Charts from database data
- Lots of examples and sample code
Who Should Attend?
Participants should have at least understanding of programing fundamentals, algorithms, HTML, Java Scripting and CSS. HTML 5 and Web development fundamentals boot camp is strongly suggested as pre-requisite.
When and where is this Boot Camp?
Date: Dec 8th and 9th Sat – Sun
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Red West Café /1002, Microsoft Redmond Campus
Address: 5600 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
You can park your vehicle in the RedWest building A or C parking area near and then walk across the sidewalk between Building A and Building C to the Cafeteria behind the building.
The Conference room # 1002 is inside the cafeteria on the left.
What is the cost for this Boot Camp?
Why Boot Camp with North West IT Professionals
- Comprehensive scenario based training program
- Best in class course material
- Lots of practice questions during the Boot Camp
- All students receive a copy of the course presentation
- Classroom discussions and Q&A sessions
Q. Can I forward it to my non-Microsoft employee friends?
A. This is open to employees and aspiring to be employees at Microsoft, its customers and Partners. So feel free to forward it to your friends and/or post it on your LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter etc.
Q. Do we need to be there from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day?
A. Yes, the boot Camp is Sat-Sun for one weekend and will be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. More details are available above
Q. How much is the cost of this boot camp?
A. The Boot Camp registration fee is $100, and it includes cost of contents, breakfast, snacks and lunch served during the boot camp.